FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello Team,

Need your help regarding the setup of FMB001. For fuel sensing. Can you let me know how does it work?

We are currently using FMB001 by Teltonika for one of our client's car and needs to setup the fuel reading data by the OBD.

Loking forward to your response.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Sir

You need to enable auto scan can bus  data on the confiqurator. Then based on the car or truck model you need to setup the program number in order to get the correct data.

For further info send me the make and model of the car and i can send you a qonfiqurator file to upload to your device so it can start reading the can bus data.

Hope it helps

Skytrack support team
by
Hello, Can you point me in the right direction where to enable Auto Scan Can Bus? I'm interested too. So far I enabled "Fuel Level" to LOW in OBDII part in configurator. I have FMB001 and Skoda Rapid SB 2015. Maybe you can send me the configurator file? Thank you very much.

Bostjan
by
Hello! Tell me if there is a configuration file on mazda 6 2013?