FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+3 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

HI,
Can somebody tell me what is the standard parameters for harsh acceleration, braking and cornering in Eco-Green feature of FMB920. It would be nice if someone explain a bit about the values for customizing according to need.

by
Hello, I suggest you attach a buzzer to output1 and just go for a ride, set the values to the amounts you think is harsh, and when the buzzer starts screaming at your preferred values that you think is harsh then there is a quick solution.

I did this for my vehicle but since each vehicle is unique, the values for each vehicle will also be unique, a truck is not the same a light vehicle.

I hope this helps.

Best

Ryan
by
Thanks Ryan for the helpful answer,

Actually I we are looking for standard values (averaged values). For example in my case I have 600+ installed devices for different customers, so it will be kind of Impossible to try one by one,

So I was wondering if there is someone who can share his experience or Teltonika can share it since they are doing it in terms of table like

small short vehicles - min average value - max average value

small long vehicles - min average value - max average value

Truck small short vehicles - min average value - max average value

Truck long short vehicles - min average value - max average value

just an example

Regards

Haddad
by anonymous
Hi, I was also wondering about that Teltonika should provide reference parameters for different vehcile types and more explanataion about the feature

Since I couldnt find any reference parameters i've been doing as Ryan suggest, installed a buzzer in my car and juggle with the values un til i can find a sweet spot. Then when I hva enough experience about juggling with the values, ill adjust them with a close customer for trucks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Please see the below link, there is an animation video which explains green driving settings.

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB920_Features_settings

Thanks in advance 

Naveen