FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Good day,

Fmb920- phone number is on the approved list, option 'reply with gps position' marked (id 3005 value2) but device is not replying with gps position (hangs up only, no sms)  All other settings look ok, loaded to another device working fine Also controlling DOUT via phone call and another functions are ok Any suggestions fm your side? Means there is a problem with modem and device should be replaced? Any other tests i can carry out for solution? (Firmware is the newest, already flashed again- no results)

Thsnks and brgds

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

In Incoming call settings , did you configure Incoming call action as Report position ?

Are you getting sms reply for other sms commands from the same device ?

Can you please upload the configuration file ?

If you can capture the log of the device by using hyper terminal or terminal when you are calling to the device , please upload that also.

Thanks in advance 

Naveen

by
Hi, i sent all info by mail abt 10days ago, any info fm your side?
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

For your information, I am not from teltonika. I am just a user like you.

In which email you send the details ?

naveencrapheal@gmail.com is my mail id.

Thanks

Naveen
by
Hi, ok,;i just expect this forum is authorised by teltonika as their official support I sent email again directly to you

brgds,