FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi

I just get a FM6300, I downloded the FM63xx Configurator Version 1.1.0.8. The software get de COM4 port but at time to Connect a Warning windows appears with the next message: "Configurator version does not correspond to FM firmware version. Software version lije X.4.1.Y should be used to configure your device". I have no way to know the firmware version and cannot find the software version X.4.1.Y  from your web site. Some help please.

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

thank you for your question. In order to find out what is the firmware please insert a SIM card and send an SMS command "getver" to that number. Please see below:

login pass getver

If this is a new device with default configuration, there will not be login or password configured so please just leave two spaces in front of the command. Then you will receive a response with device's IMEI number, firmware version etc. Once you have your firmware version then please contact your sales manager and ask for correct configurator. 

Thank you and have a nice day.