FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi,

Iam not able to get data from obd bluetooth dongle. Devices are paired but can not see any values.

any advice? thanks for answer

J.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank your for your query.

We recommend to send a SMS/GPRS command obdinfo to your device to check if OBD dongle and FMB122 device are connected. How to send it:

SMS command obdinfo example:

• If you have set SMS login and password: "login password obdinfo"
  • If SMS login and password are not set leave two spaces before command: "  obdinfo"

Response example:

Prot:6 VIN: WVWZZZAUZFW125650,TM:0,CNT:11,ST:PROTOCOL DETECTION,P1:0x98180001,P2:0x1,P3:0xE0800020,P4:0x0,Fuel:OFF,MIL:0,DTC:0,ID0

Notes:

• If protocol ID (in response - prot) will be zero, it means that OBD dongle is not connected with vehicle correctly or OBD protocol is not supported.
  • If protocol ID is not zero but all PIDs (P1, P2, P3, P4) are empty (0x0) it means that OBD parameters are not readable.

Let us know if something was unclear or you will have more questions.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support
by anonymous
i have fmb964 device and i am tryig to pair it with elm327 bt obd dongle.Although i set the external name as OBDII and the external password 1234 the tracker dosnt pair or get any info from the obd adapter.Is it something wrong with the compatibility of the adapter with the tracker?