FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Hello,

The FMB120 tracker can not send the latest records, it can not stop sending to the server the records of  yesterday between 8pm and 10pm.

I sent a SMS to the tracker to get the records count :  2000 records are saved in the device. 

Why the tracker can not send the actual records (today) ? Why it is looping in the same period (8pm and 10pm) ?

Below the configuration : System & Data acquisition

1- System

2- Data acquisition

Best regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Hello,

Thank you for inquiry.

Please try to change settings in Teltonika Configurator GPRS -> Records Settings choosing sort records by newest. With this parameter you will get the newest records.

Let us know if you will have more questions.

Best wishes,

Teltonika Support

by

Hi,

After enabling Newest option, the newest records are sent the server. Hower, the polyline is not well displayed in the map because the oldest records are in process or not sent to the server : when user view the map, there are missing markers, he should wait the oldest records.

Could you please confirm that Newest option will impact the map view ?

Best regards

by

Hi,

After enabling Newest option, the timestamp is greater than the server creation time for all the records, this is very strange.

Any idea ?

Best regards

by anonymous
Most likely there are records, that cause your backend not to respond correctly that they are received. Try connecting a debug console to view what's happening (BT or USB).

According to the screenshots, server time was 22:25 and teltonika timestamp is 20:43, nothing wrong here.
by
Hi,

I checked the acknowledgment : it is sent to the server after receiving every record.

Normaly the last record having date 2019-09-11 20:43:08 (see screen above) should be sent to the server after 30 secondes acording to the above configuration. In my case it tooks  1h45min : very late

Why the records are sent very late instead of 30 secondes after  their acquisition ?

Best regards