FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

I have an issue with Teltonika FMB100 - 3 units got stuck on a location where the trucks were parked for weekend - on Monday they were providing the parking position although they were moving somewhere else. One "repaired itself" after some time. I sent a reset commands to 2 (cpureset and then usual configuration) and after a moment it helped, and the units appeared on a correct location, but one of them stopped responding to commands completely. I also do not have a correct record for the time it got "stuck."
How can I make the GPS respond again? What is the best solution to unstuck the stuck location?
Please help.

Best regards,
Daria
by anonymous
Hi,

Try sending 'sdformat' and then 'cpureset'

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Make sure that device is not in deep sleep mode. If it is in moving mode it should respond to GPRS commands. If location is stuck the  best solution as you said is to send  cpureset command  in order to reboot device. Best option would be to take log from device and send it to your sales manager or upload them there. So I could investigate this issue.  Also need to know how it set to send records, after position fix , after time sync or always (maybe device is not getting position fix or time sync) . Is there any chance to get configuration screenshots  of configurator Data Acquisition / System configuration.

Best Regards,
by anonymous
Hi, I have the exact scenario with an FMB120 device. The unit sends all information correct except for GPS, it is on a fixed position. I have sent cpureset and the device receives and reboots but the unit keeps on showing the last gps location. Something in the vehicle is causing interference but I cannot manage to make it update gps. I changed unit and same thing happens. As a last option I left the device installed in the original location and placed another FMB120 unit on motor separated from the other one and this one works correctly. Is there some sort of other command that can force the gps modem to restore? I have had this issue before but with cpureset it was solved, but in this case it stays with the error. How can we address this to Teltonika for them to fix it. The unit should reset the gps receiver in case it doesn´t see changes in gps time over a period of time. Any suggestions?
by anonymous
Hi,

Try sending 'sdformat' and then 'cpureset'