FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi all,

I would like to have an access to FOTA web in order to upgrade firmware on my brand new FM3001.

Someone can suggest the right procedure?

many thanks

fabrizio

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello,

In order to get access to FOTA web and to be able to upgrade the firmware of Your devices, please contact Your sales manager.

Best Regards.
by anonymous
Hello,

I don't have a sales manager. I just bought an FM3001 from gpswox.com online shop and I need to upgrade the firmware.

I can't find any resource on teltonika.lt in order to download the firmware file and update in the device with the configurator.

Any suggestion? I don't need to manage fleets but two or maybe three devices... If in this case the right procedure is to download the firmware somewhere and upgrade it by hand in each device, where I can do that?

many thanks and regards
by anonymous
Please provide IMEI of this device.

So we can check on whom it was registered first.
by anonymous

I also have a device, (purchased device only from GPSCartrackersClub), but have no way of registering for your web account and don't have a sales manager. I am happy to provide the IMEI but would prefer not to do it over forum, if you can please provide me email address with i can send to.

Thanks

Alex

by anonymous
Give device imei. I can schedule FW update for you.

Can send me direct message.

Regards
by anonymous

Could you please help me with same problem?

My IMEI: 867060033917010

Bought an FM3001 from gpswox

Thank's!