FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi, i have a teltonika FMB110 device. I would like to use with trackcar.org server. I finded this device in supported devices list of server, the device operate properly with SMS location tracking, but doesn't with online tracking. The device sends the datas but the server doesn't get them, that is doesn't appear in the trackkar.org. The datas will be lost:)) Please help me, what is the problem? Possible, something setting problem? Thank you

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hi and thank you for your question.
Usually, the device fails to send information if one of the following settings is wrong in the configurator:

1. APN 2. Server Domain 3. Server Port 4. Record Sending/Saving without TS being set to after position fix (set it to always).

Could you check and reply with port and domain of the trackcar server that you are using?
by

Hi! Nothing I attached this image from configurator. The record is send to my server but nothing. The data not receiving. I nothing see in my log and. If I change the port type to TCP the data is not sending. Only work FMB110 in UDP mode?

by
Thank you for the information

From the status window, you provided we are seeing that the server is not responding to any AVL packet from the device.

This issue is related to your server acknowledgment because tracker is sending data to the server, but it's not receiving any data from it.

Please inform your server provider about this problem. Otherwise, if you want to test your device, please send us an email to info@teltonika.lt and a corresponding sales manager will give you advice.

Best regards,

Support team