Thank you for your question,
Could you please confirm that this issue did not occur using the older version of firmware? Could you state the version used before?
Could you specify the current firmware version?
Please check your configuration - the time period settings of your sleep modes. The device will go to "online sleep mode" when conditions are met
- FMB120 is configured in Deep Sleep mode and sleep timeout is reached;
- Device time must be synchronized with GPS satellites. From Firmware 03.18.15 version, this condition depends on “Records saving/sending without TS” parameter:
- After Position Fix - FMB120 time is synchronized with GNSS satellites and GPS fix is obtained;
- After Time Sync - FMB120 time is synchronized over NTP, NITZ or GNSS satellites;
- Always - FMB120 will enter sleep mode without time synchronization and GPS fix.
- Ignition (configured ignition source) is off;
- Movement is not detected by the accelerometer or configured movement source;
- Min. Record Saving Period (Data Acquisition Mode settings) must be larger than Open Link Timeout parameter, so that FMB120 could close GPRS link;
- The difference between Send Period (Data Acquisition Mode settings) and Open Link Timeout must be more than 90 seconds, so that FMB120 could close GPRS link within at least 90 seconds;
- There are no SMS messages being received;
- Data socket(s) are closed;
- Data sending is not in progress;
- FOTA is not in progress.
Online Deep Sleep - In this mode the device works as in deep sleep mode, but without deregistering from GSM network. GSM part stays powered so this increases power consumption. In this mode device should send/receive SMS and make/accept calls. It does not close GPRS context if one was previously opened. Conditions to enter online deep sleep mode are the same as entering deep sleep mode.
FMB120 exits online sleep mode if ONE of following conditions is true:
- Movement by accelerometer or configured movement source is detected;
- Ignition (configured ignition source) is turned on.
Please also make sure that:
Ignition timeout for immobilizer is already passed before trying to use the scenario for immobilize function. Check the value at configuration, the ignition will be blocked again after the timeout passed
Waiting further for your response,