FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi team,

I have the problem as follow: after disconnecting FM3001 from OBD2 for a few hours and connecting it back, the device stopped send any data via GPRS.

I have logged in device and see the following messages in log file: "WARNING @ 50:Time not synchronized!". However, time sync is set up to use both GPS and mobile operator networks. GPS module works fine, and I see correct time after GPS fix (in configurator). SIM is operational.

In GSM status I see that last message to server was sent at XX:XX:XX 1970, messages counter shows 0 and doesn't increasing.

My firmware version is 03.25.05 Rev:00

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question,

Could you confirm that device does not send any data to server after longer period of time?

Time synchronization can be used by NITZ and NTP, default Resync is 3 hours.

NTP - a server, which provides the device with correct time

NITZ - time synchronize using data from GSM operator.

Is the device connecting to the GSM operator ?

Could you also confirm that the "Records Saving/Sending Without TS" is set - After Time Sync?

Have you tested if the device is able to send records while "Records Saving/Sending Without TS" is set - Always?

Please provide us with more detailed information,

Regards.
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Could you confirm that device does not send any data to server after longer period of time? 

Yes, it's exactly as you wrote

Is the device connecting to the GSM operator ? 

How can I check? The SIM is operational (I have checked), but device doesn't send location data in SMS, reply "No GPS data available". However, I see GPS fix on configurator

Could you also confirm that the "Records Saving/Sending Without TS" is set - After Time Sync?

Yes, it's so.

Have you tested if the device is able to send records while "Records Saving/Sending Without TS" is set - Always?

No, I haven't tried

I have also got dump file from device: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hJ_C3ACFWXSteWs73wK5lYDVmhczOCj8