FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

I have problem  with 2 RUT850 when I'm going to add them to RMS.

I bought 30 RUT 850, 28 added succesfully while 2 got error.

Following serial and MAC

1. Serial: (hidden) MAC: (hidden)
  2. Serial: (hidden) MAC: (hidden)

Thanks

Adriano

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Adriano,

it looks like different Serial numbers where configured to your devices while registering on RMS than you commented here.

Try re-registering your devices to RMS.

Best Regards,

Lukas
by anonymous

Hello Lukas,

thank you for your answer.

I tried to remove and register again all my devices but I still have the same problem with the two in my precedent request.

1. Serial: (hidden) MAC: (hidden)
  2. Serial: (hidden) MAC: (hidden)

When I try to add I got error message: "Duplicate entry" but I'm not able to find these serial numbers or mac addresses on the available devices list.

Adriano

by anonymous

Hello,

To begin with, we have hidden your mentioned serial/MAC combination for privacy reasons.

Your both mentioned MAC addresses have already been registered to RMS. Since each router has unique MAC address, this is the reason why you cannot register your two devices to RMS.

If you are typing MAC address by hand, please make sure that you are trying to enter correct MAC address. Take note, that from router's "System -> Administration -> RMS" menu you can copy-paste the MAC address to avoid any errors.

If indeed your both devices have exact MAC addresses, which you mentioned before, please download troubleshoot package form both of them and send it to me via private message. Troubleshoot package can be downloaded from "System -> Administration -> Troubleshoot" menu.