FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

HI, 

WE ARE TESTING THE FMB125 TO CONTROL THE ENGINE.WHEN THE UNIT TURNS OFF... 

WHAT WE NEED IS TO BLOCK THE ENGINE AFTER 10 SECONDS WITH THE IGNITION OFF AND UNBLOCK THE DOUT WHEN THE DEVICE READ AN IBUTTON WITH THE CORRECT CODE AUTOMATICALLY, IF THE UNIT STAYS WITH THE IGNITION OFF FOR 10 SECONDS OR MORE, THE DEVICE BLOCK AGAIN THE ENGINE.

IN OTHER WORDS, I NEED TO BLOCK THE ENGINE AUTOMATICALLY AND ONLY UNBLOCK THEM WITH THE CORRECT 1 WIRE CODE.

RIGHT NOW I HAVE THIS CONFIGURATION BUT THIS IS NOT WOKING.

REGARDS!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question,

• Could you confirm that relay is connected to control the ignition as displayed in the wiring scheme: https://teltonika.lt/downloads/en/fmb125/FMB125-wiring-scheme.jpg
  • Are you sure that the DOUT1 is not controlled by any other scenario/function in the configuration?
  • Could you please check the status of DOUT1 element after the vehicle's ignition is OFF for 10 or more seconds. (This can be done running a SMS command "readio 179"
  • Could you please check the status of Ignition element after the vehicle's ignition is OFF for 10 or more seconds. (This can be done running a SMS command "readio 239"

Make sure you are using the newest firmware version 03.25.05.Rev.00 (recommended for FMB1YX, FMB2YX, FMB9YX, FMB0XY, FM30XY)

Regards.

by

Hi, 

Ok, let me answer each question by sepparate:

1.- Yes confirmed. 

2.- Yes i take one virgin device and only configurate this scenario.

3 and 4.- I test locally the value and still be ON doesnt metter if the ignition are ON or OFF.

Yes, the firmware is the latest.03.25.05.Rev.00

Regards