FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by

Hi, how are you? Is it possible the next case with FMB120? 

I have the feature Immobilizer and IButton checking connected to the DOUT1, I have a relay connected to the fuel pump of the car, if the iButton of the driver is not in the list of the authorized drivers, the car will not be started, all of that works very well, the problem is when I want to immobilize the car remotely, as you can suppose I will need to use commands like setdigout, in this case "setdigout 1?", the problem is that when I send that command through GPRS (my simcards don't use SMS's) the FMB120 send me this response: 

DOUT1:SCENARIO

I want to keep that functionality and in addition I want to send commands without any problem.

How can I do this?

Only as information, DOUT2 is used to unlock the doors of the car.

Best Regards

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question,

If a digital output is controlled by the scenario immobilizer it can not be changed using the SMS/GPRS command "setdigout"

This is why you receive the response: DOUT1:SCENARIO

You should either use the scenario conditions of disable the control for DOUT1 and use the SMS commands.

The support of scenario control and SMS control simultaneously is not available.

Regards.

by
Where desable the command of dout1