FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi, im connecting to my FMB120 device using bluetooth function and serial terminal of android.

The "log.1" command works ok, but the devices gets disconnected every 3 hours. I have already tried several android phones/tablets and different android terminals, however I always get the same disconnection.

It seems that this is a problem of FMB120, any ideas?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question,

Could you please specify firmware version used?

Does this issue occur constantly?

Are you sure that there are no interruptions between the device and your phone, the maximum distance of paired devices should be 10 m. But the connection can suffer if obstacles block the signal, walls, metal plates, vehicle doors etc.

Waiting for your feedback,

Regards.
by
Hi, thanks for your quick response.

The firmware used is 03.25.00. It occurs constantly  and the distance is always less than 40-50cms, no obstacles. just testing in office.

What's really strange is that no matter what phone/tablet, android version, bluetooth serial program I use, disconnection happens every 3 hours.

Regards,

Francisco