FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Hi, i need some help to send sms tom my phone when the panic button is pressed, i think that ill do my best here as show you in the next img.

can you help me please.

the panic button its on din2

ignition cable to din1 

please.

Thanks. for you time.

by
Your settings seem to be right. What's the problem -  you don't receive SMS when SOS-button is pressed?

2 Answers

0 votes
by
No, i don't, and i dont know why
0 votes
by anonymous

Erick, I see that in the "Digital Input 1/2" settings you have set both Low and High levels to 0 - that's incorrect. One of them (High level, as DINs are not inverted, AFAIR) should be changed to 1.

If it still will not solve the problem, try to change "Generate Event" and "Avergaing Constant". You can read more about them here, for example.

by
Hi, thx for you information, but I did every change on that  with "generate event and avergaing constant" but i still without recive sms.

maybe i did something wrong so im gona lave you the configuration file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nw6s8knfouvisjb/example.xml?dl=0

can you check it please???

THX
by anonymous

Erick, another suspicious point is that you use only 10-digits in phone number. It does not include country code now, right? Then try to set full number, including country code.

If the problem remains, you can try to analyze log of device to find out what's happenning when you press button. This manual instructs how to do it remote, but it should be possible to read logs via USB connection

by
Thx. i ll do that, but let me tell you anothers things.

1. With the last configuration (that i send you in the last comment) i could recive two messages from the device but only that, after that i pressed several times the panic button but i didnt recive nothing.

2. I try to send sms comands (like getstatus and getops, getgps and getver) to the device and i didnt recive response.

3. the version of the firmware of the device its 01.09.22 rev.00.

4. I tested he sim card on a cell phone and it works perfectly.

Even in Mexico all services from cells works with ten digits, i ll going to try to put the contry code maybe the device needs that.

Saludos desde Mexico.

y Gracias por su ayuda.

IT WAS RESOLVED.

KINO ATLET THANKS VERY MUCH.

the problem was as you see in your last comment. THE CONTRY CODE. I have to put that to work.

Thanks

Gretings from Mexico.