FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by
I don't get any connection in the configurator (v1.2.13.23316) with my FMB920 (via USB).
Followed the instructions for the PC setup (.NET), Port drivers Teltonika and latest Configurator installed.

The Configurator keeps on "Searching..." without any result (even after trying for more than 30 minutes).

Data-sim installed (bot LEDs flickering, like they should do), power on, USB cable into PC --> no device found in the Configurator.
Tried on a Sony Vaio Windows PC and on Windows via Bootcamp on a Mac too: no luck.

Any idea what goes wrong?

Thanks!!
by anonymous
I am having the same issue, Howevre when I plug in the device with my cell phone cable, it shows two comports under device manager, which makes me thing the wire is working?

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Solved!

My FMB920 was shipped without USB cable. I used an incompatible cable and after trying the third of its kind, it worked.
Best answer