FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Dear,

I have bought FMB001, but I don't find any way to subscribe to fotaweb ? how to ?

Is there possible that that tracker send only SMS to avoid 3G data plan ? Otherwise how many data per month do we need, for a vehicle that move very few days per month ?

Thanks Regards

Fab501

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question.

To get access to FotaWeb platform please contact your sales manager and provide him with the e-mail you will be using for your account. FMB001 is a 2G device and does not use the 3G network, also it is not recommended to use SMS data for records sending. Data usage will highly depend on your configuration. It would be difficult to say an exact number, minimum AVL packet size is 45 bytes (all I/O elements disabled), maximum size for a single AVL packet is 783 bytes, send period, (On moving/On stop) and any additional configuration will impact the usage.

Hope this helps,

Regards.
by anonymous
Dear Teltonika,

We have order on Amazon so no Sales Manager to proceed this way, could you help SubScribing us to the FOTA WEB APP ?

Thanks Regards