FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi Team

We are an IT company using teltonika tracker from a long time.

we were using a platform for the tracker, now i want to shift them all the trackers on the new platform on urgent basis.

i am trying to use the flush command to change the IP and APN but it is not commnunicating.

i need a urgent assistance to change the  existing platform to new platform through message.

Please call me on +2348129287533 or mail me on mukul@esnl.help

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello, Mukul,

Thank you for your question,

Flush command is used for momentarily data transfer to the server. Usually it is used to send a single maximum size packet.

After flush command is completed the device will continue sending the data to the server that is specified in the device's configuration.

In order to set up device for a new platform you should change your configuration settings. In the configurator's GPRS section you can find:

Server settings:

Domain (the preferred server IP address)

Port (the endpoint of the server that is opened for communications)

APN change is required only if a new SIM card is used. Configuration is performed in the same section.

GPRS settings:

APN

APN Username

APN Password

Note, that you can also configure your devices using SMS/GPRS commands.

The basic information on SMS/GPRS commands can be found in our wiki:

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMB_SMS/GPRS_Commands

In order to set up new server IP you should use SMS command "setparam parameterID". Example:

For domain change <SMS login><space><SMS password><space><setparam><space><2004><:><123.45.67.89> 
For port change <SMS login><space><SMS password><space><setparam><space><2005><:><12345> 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask,

Regards, Teltonika Support.

by
Hi, I have the same problem. I already configured the IP and Port but it does not report on my server. My SIM has data. I would like to know if I am missing any command to solve the problem.