FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
GPS jump issues FM3622 I have multiple device (17) giving errors every day and drawing a dotted line instead of actual trip.

Sometimes this happens after vehicle is stopped, not under a structure and sometimes this happens in the middle of a trip. firmware loaded is 1.12.00 and still no luck any idea's ?
by anonymous
We have the same problemen with 30 AVL Devices FM3620 with that FW.. do you have the solution?
by
Hi, I have the same problem with FM36M1, with 1.12.02 firmware.  Seems it was ok with older versions.

The coordinates and speed is corrupted for a short time, eg.

Speed 144, location 27.70000,1.033333,  but should be Speed 110, location -27.700000, 153.208841  (correct location).

The Latitude seems always to be positive (when in error), where Australia should be negative (-27.xxxxx) and Longitude shows positive 1.xxxx (when in error) and should be positive 153.xxxxx

Happens regularly.

Thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For this question please contact your sales manager.

To look into this problem and to solve it out it is needed to gather more detailed information and it needs to be analyzed more deeply by our engineers.

Best regards
by

we have the same problemen with 30 AVL Devices FM3620 with that FW.. is avaible the solution?

by

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... iphone 5 unlocked us

by

Thanks for the valuable information.

0 votes
by

This is an excellent post I have seen thanks to sharing it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post.

by
Why is this an excellent post ?

Anyone else experiencing issues with FM3622 device, I have many other devices all working good except these.