FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello, I have a question what is the difference between DIN1 and Ignition on FMB001.

Because I have some problems.

Thanks!

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello,

FMB001 - OBD2 device. Din1= ignition that comes from OBD port . Could you describe your problem to mke please .
by
When I start engine on car in the i/o panel din1 stands 0 why?
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question,

DIN1 is used as a input to detect the digital signal when connected to the ignition wire,there are no differences.

Would you mind stating and describing what kind of issues you are having.

Regards, Teltonika Support.

by
Yes and i want that din1 to be sent in server but the problem is even when i have engine one the din1 stands as 0.
by anonymous

Thank you for your response,

Is the "Ignition Settings" selected depending on DIN1, Power Voltage or both in the "System" => "Ignition Source" section? You should only select DIN1 in "Ignition Settings" and "Ignition" priority as "LOW" in the I/O element section to check if the ignition value is returned through OBDII to PIN1 and sent to server, then you should also be able to read the value of "Digital Input 1". If no value is received this would mean that no ignition wire signal is returned through your vehicles OBDII port.

Hope this helps, please respond to a comment here if you are still having issues.

Regards.