FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello! I want to get total mileage (High Resolution Vehicle Distance) from CAN. I see this parameter in FMS IO tab on firmware version 00.02.05, but now on 00.03.21 version (configurator 0.18.21.2238) i don't see that. Why? And how i can get this parameter from CAN bus? Maybe i can get this with manual can, but it's better to just set it in FMS IO tab.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your question,

Since the new firmware version 00.03.xx branch the parameter High Resolution Vehicle Distance was changed and moved.

"High Resolution Vehicle Distance" can be found in "Tachograph Data" as "Odometer", ID:47540.

Regards.
by anonymous
Should be a tachograph necessarily connected to the FMB630? Or i can use this parameter without tacho?
by anonymous

Tachograph is not necessary, select Vehicle Data Priority Settings in "Tachograph data" and choose FMS priority to "Priority 1" and disable unused data sources.