FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi Teltonika.

I am using FMB920. One of the feature of this device is storing GPS data when device is offline. Having too much data stored in device memory and then sending all these data to server when GPRS is available is becoming bottleneck for us. Is there any option to disable storing data. I don't require the GPS data which was missed to send to the server. I am just bothered about current GPS position. How to achieve this?

Regards

Vijay Karla
by
Hello,

You should change record sending order from Oldest to Newest. This will give you latest records every time they are generated.

In configurator you will find it in GPRS/Record Settings-> Sort by.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous 1 flag

For that my suggestion is that you just go to the application section and from there you will just clear all cookies and by doing this you will be able to do this easily. I just faced a problem with my Lenovo laptop and found the solutions from lenovo service center, and I hope that will be fine for you all.