FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

is it possible, to switch the sms-message off and on again with a sms, when starting the engine?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Your question is unclear please specify,

Would you like to set up SMS message sending when ignition is enabled and disabled? Please inform us if you want to get notified by change of the ignition, only when ignition is on or only when ignition is off.

If we did not understand your question correctly please present us with clear definition of your issue.

Regards, Teltonika Support
by

Hello,

I’ve used the Teltonika configurator to set it up so I receive notifications on my phone when the ignition is started. This works very well. However, I want to be able to disable the notifications in certain circumstances, e.g. vacations, by sending a SMS (text message).
Is this possible, and if yes, what commands do I have to send to the tracker via text message to enable/disable this functionality?
Thanks
Ewald