FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi

I have paired FMB120 with OBDII. It communicates and send data to my gpswox only for a few seconds and then I start receiving no data: whether driving or stopped.

Communication takes place very occasionally.

What could be the problem?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question,

Could you confirm that you successfully receive all the data from single packet, then device stop communicating and never sends information again?

If this not the case would you mind checking your min.period/send.period parameters (Moving/On Stop) in the configuration. These parameters are found in Data Acquisition section. Send.period describes how often packets should be sent to server and min.period how often AVL packet are acquired. 

More info on this can be found in our wiki:

https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMB120_Data_acquisition_settings

We hope this helps, if you have further questions please respond here.

Regards, Teltonika Support.

by anonymous

Hi 

I get all my OBDII data at every instance (data packet sent) when FMB120 is connected, OBDII unit will be blinking green showing it is connected and exchanging information. 

After a minute or two, i receive no information on the server. Green OBDII LED blinking would have dissappeared. 

Very randomly, these connection comes back again and I receive OBDII data. 

0 votes
by
I have the same problem as the author of the post. It's a little bit unstable the communication between the tracker and the OBDII device.
by anonymous

I have the same problem as the author of the post. It's a little bit unstable the communication between the tracker and the OBDII device. I am Using the Device FMB122, 

After some time i remove the device, Attach to the configurator, Re Pair it with OBD2, 

but this solutions works for some time only.