FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
where can i download FM3612 CONFIGURATOR ?

I am looking at teltonika website, it doesn't contain FM3612 CONFIGURATOR
by anonymous
Hello... i must configure my new device, because i have to install on my customer's vehicle

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Please contact your sales manager. He will provide you the necessary configurator version. It is not allowed to share it in here.

Regards,
by anonymous
But why the configuration for other type can be dowloaded from wiki website and only for FM3612 is forbidden ? this does not make sense, and i have to wait for the reseller to go back to his office then send to me.
by anonymous

until now i still haven't got the configurator as teltonika representative not giving any response.

tomorrow i have to present demo for my client and now i can't do anything. So teltonika support is really dissapointing.

by anonymous

until now i still haven't got the configurator as teltonika representative not giving any response.

tomorrow i have to present demo for my client and now i can't do anything. So teltonika support is really dissapointing.

by anonymous
Hello,

Please check your inbox.
0 votes
by
i also need the configurator for FM3612. i have one for fm36xx but it say not connected, but windows find it and i also can connect with your terminal software (but no logs)
by
Good afternoon!

Can you give me information about #How can i download the new version of firmware to teltonika fm3612? ,please i need help it is very important for me.