FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Hello there, 

I have a FMB125 with the FW 03.02.03 and I want to update to FW 03.18.20.  I am trying to update by connecting a USB cable and using configurator V 0.18.18_C. Every time I try to update,  it fails:

I have tried to update with another FW's and the error persists. How can I solve this problem?

Regards, 

Ricardo

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

You need to use the configurator version corresponding to your current firmware.
Since the firmware that you have is 03.02.03, you need to use FMB.Configurator_0.8.24.0_C.006.

Please contact your sales manager to get the required configurator, since we are unable to provide links on forums.

Regards,
by
Thank you. I already asked for the configurator to my sales manager. When I have some results I will post here the feedback.

Regards,

Ricardo
by

My sales manager didn't answer my e-mail yet, but I found on the internet the configurator with the version you've said (FMB.Configurator_0.8.24.0_C.006). However,  when I start the update it says that cannot write to the file. Different error, but still do not work. Are u sure of that version? Where can i search versions and the correct configurator?

Ricardo