FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Здравствуйте.
К трекеру FMB125 подключены по протоколу RS485 два датчика уровня топлива (LLS). Как на сервере TAVL (TAVL Management) настроить чтобы расход считался по сумме топлива от этих двух датчиков?

by anonymous

TAVL management can be divided into two categories: preventative and curative. Preventative TAVL management focuses on controlling risk factors for TAVL, such as avoiding restrictive activity and managing diabetes. fnaf pokedle

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for specifying the information.

You should create data sources in TAVL server management. You should be using calibrated values from fuel sensor to set up this parameter correctly. After getting the calibration data, you should be able to set up the data source by yourself following the guide for fuel sensor configuration in TAVL server:

If you have not done calibration and no a1, a2, a3, a4 values are calculated please inform us we could prepare you a full guide.

If you encounter any issues to set up you LLS sensor data, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help.

Regards.

by anonymous

Hi Teltonika Team,

I have a problem with transfer a device from one account to another 

If I change ClientDSrcName then I can transfer device with another account but I get such a warnning:

How to do it without this truble?

0 votes
by anonymous

В данной инструкции мы рассмотрим подключение датчика уровня топлива к трекеру Teltonika на примере ДУТ Strela D485 и трекера Teltonika FMB125. basketball stars