FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by

Hello i need suport for fmb120 on device manager i cant find the device on the right position please see printscreen LIGHTS ON DEVICE ARE OK BUT I CANT CONNECT i done everything about drivers ....

by anonymous
Probably best if you provide remote access to your PC so we can fix driver issue.

Would be faster than asking and providing info here.

Write PM message - on when you can provide remote access via teamviewer / anydesk or any other.

Regards
by
I have the same error on some PC's with windows 10. But i haven't find a solution. Please anyone have a solution?

6 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Make sure that the device is powered with sufficient voltage - 10-30 V DC.
Try to completely uninstall and then install the drivers from here.
If that still doesn't work, please try swapping the USB cable.

Here you can find the first start guide for FMB120.

Regards,

by
nothing... i done all that before
by anonymous

please i need 

by anonymous
Hello.

Please check the driver install location?

Is the driver folder created properly? I.e. is driver installed?

If not - this is the problem. You need to disable your antivirus or any other software which might be preventing driver install.

Can also try installing driver in safe mode. Windows boot -> F8 will show screen for starting in safe mode.

Regards,

Arturas
0 votes
by
All that you describe done before ... NOTHING
0 votes
by

Also even if i connect by bluetooth, the configurator Cant find the divice

by
Please i have 10 devices , 9 of them are in another country and i have to make the 1st configuration so i can install that to the others... any support is helpfull
by anonymous
Hello.

If not - this is the problem. You need to disable your antivirus or any other software which might be preventing driver install.

Can also try installing driver in safe mode. Windows boot -> F8 will show screen for starting in safe mode.

Regards,

Arturas
0 votes
by
Have you installed drivers USB?

You can download them in Teltonika page.
by
please read all that i wrote
by anonymous
Hello.

Regards,

Arturas
0 votes
by
Thank You!
im 24/7 avelable for this
where to wright the pm?
0 votes
by anonymous
i need HELP please support me