FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

I have an ALL-CAN300 that's connected with the FM36M1 and I'm setting the program number up but I noticed that it was accepting a 5 digit instead of 4. I've tried resetting the device and SMS commands but would still return with a 5 digit program number. Is the data sheet that provides the program number outdated or am I doing something wrong here?

by

We have also ran into another problem: the ALL-CAN300-2's LED does not blink but only once when I turn my ignition key to ACC. 

I've looked at the troubleshooting already and here is our wiring scheme. We are planning to use these in trucks that are being leased so that we don't have to use any tap connecters and to ensure a quick and satisfying installation.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

In order to answer your question, please name your vehicle and model you are using ALL-CAN on?

Also what is the answer of SMS command "lvcangetinfo" ?

Best regards,

Teltonika

by
11169 which is reading a Honda Accord 2006.

SW Date: 190124

SW Rev: 245

KernVer: 103

Opt:0x3F

ID: 0xED3834EEBDF4022A

ST:0x02

However I am getting a Security State Flag of 008000000010000A
by anonymous
Hello,

According to your LV-CAN firmware version, you should see 5 digits of program number, not 4 so there is no problem with that. It is supposed to be like that.

What kind of connection scheme are you using? Your second problem could occur because of bad connection.

Best regards,

Teltonika
by
The connection scheme is at the top.

Also, we are using an ALL-CAN so shouldn't the FM36M1 be loading the ALL-CAN firmware instead of the LV-CAN? We intend to use this with heavy vehicles.