FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
We have six FMB001 car trackers which have been up and running between 2-3 months now. They have all been updated to 3.18.16 firmware.

They connect to our own Traccar system. Recently one of them have became unresponsive.

It would not respond to SMS commands and when I removed it from the vehicle and connected to my laptop it was not visible as a USB device, nor to the Teltonika Configurator software. Only after disconnecting the internal battery and reconnecting it did it come back to life.

Can anyone provide suggestions as to how to prevent this into the future or the best course of action? It would severely impact our tracking systems if this is going to become a regular occurrence, as well as the inevitable loss of data.

I should note that another of the trackers has also been down for several days now, but until the vehicle is back I cannot see if it is the same problem.

The last couple of entries in the log don't really seem to indicate much:

[2019.02.17 13:21:35]-[REC.SEND.1] WARNING @ 942:data send ilm sending FAILED

[2019.02.17 13:21:35]-[MODEM.ACTION] CNT CME_ERR:0, CME_ERR_R:0, OP_FAIL:7

[2019.02.17 13:21:36]-[WD.FUNC] WARNING @ 101:Force Reset Reason No Operator

Thanks in advance,

Luke.
by anonymous
Can you gather dump files via configurator and upload them somewhere for review?

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by
by anonymous
Please grant access or make public.

Regards