FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
by
thank you very much for your quick reply and I believe you would be a great help to me in my problem the thing is I  newly worked in a company where my manager has GH3000 previously installed in his car before I came and need to reconfigure it so it ask for password but it was changed from its default  (0000) to save configuration so now it keep asking for RPC but I donot have the package that contain RPC I only know imei of device I tried to reset the device but it didnt work it keep asking for RPC and the person who was working before me didnot give me any information about sales manager or anything to help can you please help in solving so I keep my job

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hi there,

Please describe your problem and i'll more than happy to help .

Thanks
0 votes
by

thank you very much for your quick reply and I believe you would be a great help to me in my problem the thing is I  newly worked in a company where my manager has GH3000 previously installed in his car before I came and need to reconfigure it so it ask for password but it was changed from its default  (0000) to save configuration so now it keep asking for RPC but I donot have the package that contain RPC I only know imei of device I tried to reset the device but it didnt work it keep asking for RPC and the person who was working before me didnot give me any information about sales manager or anything to help can you please help in solving so I keep my job

by
Hi there,

We can help you to unlock  the device, but before we do, you have to send us proof of purchase to make sure that device belongs to your company .

Looking forward hearing from you .

Regards