FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi All,

We are in a progress of a tender of Dashcam in Oil and Gas company, the target vehicle are: Tank Truck and Passenger Car.

We will use Dashcam from Howen - Hero-ME40-02 (3 Cameras: ADAS, DMS and Cabin), since we need an ECU functionalities, we decided to mix the solution with Teltonika but we are not sure what model should we use.

We will use Wialon as the platform and will use Wialon Retranslator feature to combine the data into 1 unit.

the Teltonika device must have the ability to read ECU such as: VIN, Fuel Level, Odometer, etc and we will implement some sensors like:

- Doors sensor

- Nozzle sensor

- Tank fuel sensors

- Heat thermal sensor (this would be implement in the tank (a tank might be partitioned into 3 parts for each fuel type), and also to monitor the heat of the drum brake)

We will also implement the Remote Cut Engine (SECO) feature in this project for some vehicles.

What Teltonika model should we use? how many I/O port do we need to fulfill the above sensors?

I see there are FMC130 and FMC640, but I don't know the different, and not sure which one the best suitable for this, or perhaps someone here can recommend me the alternate model?

and I would also be very appreciated if someone here can also give me brand recommendation about those sensors.

need advice.

thank you so much in advance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello

We would like to help you out.

Please contact your sales manager. If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics". Or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt 

Best regards.