FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

Greetings! My requirement is to use around 15 or 20 eye sensors which would be connected to say 2 FMB920 device via BLE. From each of the eye sensor, I want to receive data in Wialon platform like temperature, movement status, magnetic field status, angle pitch, angle roll etc.

I believe we can receive all these data in Wialon platform by AVL record 548. In AVL 548 record, I am able to get data like temperature (though temperature value seems to be highly incorrect), humidity, rssi, nearest rssi, nearest id, beacon count for each of the eye sensor.

BUT I am NOT able to get these data in Wialon -- movement status, magnetic field, angle pitch, angle roll, battery data inspite of moving the sensor and attaching/detaching the magnet from the sensor.

1. Could you please advise what could be wrong and help so that I can receive all the above data from each of the eye sensors in Wialon platform including movement status, magnetic field, angle pitch, angle roll, battery data?

2. Also I request you to kindly send me the correct settings/values for the "Beacon Capturing Configuration" table which we need to enter appropriately upon selecting beacon mode as "Advanced".

3. I request you to check below settings that I have done in the eye sensor and FMB920 device. Please advise any changes if needed.

I done below settings in the Eye Sensor (Version 1.2.8) -

Basic Settings -

Power Level Settings (Tx power) = 2 dBm

Advertising interval settings - 10 seconds

Packet Settings - iBeacon and sensors

Advanced Settings -

Sensor Reading Interval - 1s

Event Advertising setting interval - 10s

Maximum Event Duration - 30s

Movement Event - "On Movement Detection", Start timeout = 5s, Stop timeout = 5s

Temperature Event - "No events"

Humidity Event - "No events"

Magnetic field event - "On Exit"

I have done below settings in the FMB920 device (Firmware - 03.27.14.Rev.00)-

Data Protocol - Codec 8 Extended

Bluetooth 4.0 -->

Non Stop Scan - Enable

BLE Scan Duration - 30 sec

BLE Connectionless functionalities -- All 4 connections Disabled

Beacon List -->

Beacon Detection - All

Beacon Mode - Advanced

Beacon Record - Periodic

Beacon Record Priority - Low

Record Period on Move - 60 sec

Record Period on Stop - 10 sec

Beacon Timeout - 30 sec

Beacon Capturing Configuration -

EddystoneID/AAFE0000/9/3/23/6/49/2/Beacon ID

iBeacon/4C000215/5/4/9/20/48/2/Beacon ID

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello

To get all the extra information from the sensor please change the configuration for Beacone Capturing Configuration 

iBeacon/4C000215/5/4/9/20/47/10/Beacon ID

EddystoneID/AAFE0000/9/3/23/6/48/10/Beacon ID

For details of the data parsing, see the link below

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/EYE_SENSOR_/_BTSMP1#EYE_Sensor_Bluetooth_frame_parsing_example

NOTE

Consult with Wialon support if these add-on parameters are implemented on their platform

Best regards

Best answer