We're wanting to read the EV battery status from Hyundai Ioniq 2018 vehicles using Teltonika FMC003 trackers, but the trackers are not reading any ODBC data (at all).
- The trackers are running the latest firmware: 03.28.03.Rev.94
- We checked the FMC003 wiki here: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMC003
- FMX003 SUPPORTED VEHICLES LIST (EV) 2022-08-08 -- battery level supported ("Ioniq" #10)
- FMX003 (NEW HW!) SUPPORTED VEHICLES LIST 2022-08-08 -- fuel level supported ("Ioniq electric" #239)
- The trackers are reading the VIN number of the vehicle correctly and otherwise seem to be working fine (GPS, speed, etc)
I feel like I'm missing something. This should "just work", right?