Hi I've got an FMC640, and received a link to the updates from my sales assistant.
It currently has a firmware version of 00.03.74.T112
When I try and update with either of the two available updates, it always fails:
- I power the device and plug it in via USB to my computer
- I open the configurator app that came with the update
- I select "Update Firmware" and choose the appropriate update.
- I have tried both FMB640.Ver.01.00.13.e and FMX64.Ver.01.02.22.Rev.04_ID1.e using the respective configurator app that came with each.
- The software says it's doing preparing the firmware update.
- It then gives an error "Failed to update" or similar and disconnects from the computer.
- The device has a fast blinking light on it, that doesn't stop until I unplug it from power and plug it back in.
- I tried resetting the configuration before updating.
Any advice to help? Do I need to update to an intermediate version first maybe?
I also have an FMC125 and that updated as expected.