FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello Forum

I don't know if you have a similar issue. On FOTA, I created tasks to receive FMC130 configuration from 10 FMC130 devices. However, none of them is capable of sending their configurations. The FMC130 devices send GPS positions to our GPS server with no problem; the FMC130 devices are in 2 different countries.   

Also, I created a task to download the configuration from an FMB204, and it worked fine.

So, can somebody help to understand what is happening?

<!--[endif]-->

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Marcelo,

Good day. Thank you for your question.

We would like to analyze your issue.

Please contact your sales manager. If you don't have any contact with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button.

When you will click, please fill out the form and submit it. As for the topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics" or you can send an e-mail with the description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

When contacting us, please provide the IMEI, logs, configuration file, International GSM number, and firmware version. Please follow these recommendations: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Recommendations_for_filling_a_query_description

Kind regards.
by anonymous
I addressed the issue with a local dealer. After their investigation, they told me they contacted Teltonika support to see what was going on with all my FMC130 units. The FMC units are on site; then it is not easy to get log files or change configuration. Is there a way to get the log, and configuration files by command?

What is a concern to me is the FMC130 units were working fine on Aug, 2022. On FOTA, we have records of configuration and dumped log files. We haven't changed the FMC130 unit firmware, so how do the FMC130 units not work now? is it possible an issue on the FOTA platform?

Does your support team receive a request about this problem?

I will wait for your answer.
MR
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Support

I have been working with regional support, and after more than one month of local-support,  I still have the same issue. Is there a way to accelerate a fix?
0 votes
by anonymous
On Nov 2012, I escalated this issue with the dealer support team, after tons of back-and-forth emails, the dealer support team confirmed the issue. Last Thursday, Feb 15, I got from support team the Teltonika will fix the problem at the end of March. It is not really fast.

I am not sure if it is a 2G network issue. I have customers with 3G and 4G networks, and they have the problem as well. If it is a network issue, how you can explain that you can upload configuration and firmware by FOTA? Could you test these kinds of functions on your devices? I know it is an error from Teltonika because FOTA works fine.

Let me know how your tests go

Cheers