Thank you very much for contacting us.
As stated in Question ID 25892 – please;
- Make sure your EYE sensor and device configuration are proper. – Ref.: EYE SENSOR / BTSMP1
- EYE sensor configuration: – Ref.: EYE SENSOR / BTSMP1 > EYE App Configuration
- Overview window:
- Configure window:
- Basic settings:
- Power signal settings: You can try with higher Tx Power Level such as “8” dBm (Min: -14, Max: 8, Default: 2 dBm). – Ref.: EYE SENSOR / BTSMP1 – GATT Characteristics
- Advertising interval settings: You can try with reduced frequencies such as “20” milliseconds (Min: 20, Max: 10000, Default: 1000 / 5000 milliseconds).
- Packet settings: Eddystone / EYE Sensor
- Device configuration: – Ref.: EYE SENSOR / BTSMP1 > Teltonika configurator (standard functionality / advanced mode)
- System settings:
- Bluetooth 4.0 settings:
- Common settings (recommended):
- Non Stop Scan: Set to "Disable".
- Update frequency: Set to “30” seconds.
- BLE Scan duration: Set to “30” seconds.
- BT Power Level: You can try with higher level such as “7”.
- BLE connectionless functionalities:
- Make sure there are no obstructions blocking the RF waves for a good BT communication. Note: For testing purposes, move the sensors as close to the device as possible.
If you still have issues – please contact your sales manager so we can better analyze the issue and provide a solution.
If you do not have any connection with our sales managers, please contact us via our official website:
- Go to https://teltonika-gps.com/,
- click the "CONTACT US" button at the bottom right of the page,
- fill the online form
- and submit it.
Please select "Telematics" as the topic.
Alternatively, you can send an e-mail with a detailed description of your situation to email@example.com.
When contacting us, please follow these recommendations: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Recommendations_for_filling_a_query_description