FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Dear Teltonika

I have this GPS FM1204. I like to know the Server Domain and License Key for the login in the App. Is it possible to see the tracking on a computer too.

Bar Code 04483003

Best regards

Stig Soeeborg

Freetrailer Denmark

+45 21427070

Email: stigsoeeborg@gmail.com

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello Stig,

Thank you for the question.

Server Domain depends what server you want your device sending the data to? Do you have your own server? Are you planning to rent teltonika server or a thirdparty one?

If you already bought let's say TAVL4 services from teltonika, then it depends on what server your device is registered on. Regarding your question about the tracking - yes, you can view vehicle tracking on the computer via application or web.

Unfortunately, we can't publicly give the license key on the forum, I would direct you to your sales manager about these questions.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask. Alternatively, upvote the answer if it provided a solution to your question.

Stay awesome and have a great day. :)

Best regards,

Vytenis