FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi, 

I have a CanControl connected to a FMB130. When I send to them the "codec12" command lvcanclear 1 (for reset fuel consumed) or lvcanclear 2 (for vehicle mileage), I receive the response "LVCAN Not connected!!". I tried to send it by GPRS and SMS, both cases the response is the same.
Everything is working fine, I can executed other CAN commands and parameters are received without issues.

Any idea? Thanks in advanced. Regards!!!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you very much for contacting us.

Please make sure you are;

• Using the corresponding connection diagram and Program Number and CAN adapter with suitable (/updated) software. – Ref.: CAN adaptersCAN-CONTROL, CAN adapter update via FOTA WEB.
  • Making the connections properly. Note: Here you can also consider the option of soldering the wires instead of using quick (splice) connectors, as quick connectors do not always provide a good connection, and sometimes even cut the wire, resulting in inconsistent data. Additional Note: Here you can also check the quality of the connections with SMS/GPRS commands: With the vehicle ignition ON, please send the “setparam 45430:1”, “readio 132” and “lvcangetinfo” SMS commands to the device in the same order and check the responses of the device. – Ref.: FMB130 CAN adapter parameters, FMB130 data sending parameters, FMB lvcangetinfo, CAN Adapter State Flags
  • Monitoring of appropriate (“counted”) CAN parameters, that is “Engine work time (counted)” (Parameter ID: 45210, AVL ID: 103), “Fuel Consumed (counted)” (Parameter ID: 45230, AVL ID: 107) and “Total Mileage (counted)” (Parameter ID: 45220, AVL ID: 105). – Ref.: CAN-CONTROL SMS/GPRS commandsFMB lvcanclear, FMB130 CAN adapter parameters, FMB130 data sending parameters. Note: FMB lvcanclear can be used for “counted” parameters. Thus, it is not applicable if these are not available with the corresponding connection diagram and Program Number.

If the issue persists – please contact your sales manager so we can better analyze the issue and provide a solution.

If you do not have any connection with our sales managers, please contact us via our official website:

- Go to https://teltonika-gps.com/,

- click the "CONTACT US" button at the bottom right of the page,

- fill the online form

- and submit it.

Please select "Telematics" as the topic.

Alternatively, you can send an e-mail with a detailed description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt.

When contacting us, please follow these recommendations: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/Recommendations_for_filling_a_query_description

Best Regards,