FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Appreciated companions.

I would like to know how you adjust the EYE SENSOR movement to traffic, I have it programmed with "on change" "panic" and it sends me warnings at roundabouts or accelerations, not too sudden braking, plus I can adjust sensitivity with the EYE APP, With the team can I use "delta change"? ((I can't find information about this parameter "DELTA CHANGE") for example? I'm looking into the documentation but any experiential comments would be welcome.

by anonymous

Can you offer me an example of how to configure this parameter and ensure that the motion sensor does not generate data while driving, only when it is completely stopped. Tanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,
I can provide an example of delta change. Delta change generates event only when |current value - last value >= High Level|
so, for example, if you wish to only generate event when temperature changes by 3 degrees the following configuration would be needed:

• BLE temperature #1 would to have priority set to low, high or panic
  • high level would be set to 3 degrees
  • operand set to on delta change
  • event set to event only

• eye sensor always sends all sensor reading data according to configured interval
    Best regards, Martynas