FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi, I am using FMB-140 and I want to lock and unlock the doors remotely. Currently, I am getting a message as CAN-CONTROL not connected. Please give me some inputs about this.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

FMB140 does not support CAN-Control Functionality. FMB140 supports LVCAN200 and ALLCAN300 functionality :FMB140 - 2G Bluetooth Advanced GPS Tracker | Teltonika Telematics (teltonika-gps.com)

In able for you to lock and unlock the door of the vehicle you need to buy CAN-Control Adapter : CAN-CONTROL - CAN Adapter For Car Sharing | Teltonika Telematics (teltonika-gps.com)

CAN-CONTROL ADAPTER WIKI : CAN-CONTROL - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

CAN-CONTROL supported vehicle list:

• To download the pdf version of supported vehicle list for CAN-CONTROL, click here.
  • To download the pdf version of supported vehicle list for CAN-CONTROL + IMMO, click here.

Best Regards

Maynard

by anonymous
Hi,

Thank You for the quick reply. So, I have another doubt in order to read the can data and control the lock and unlocking of the door, which fmb device can be used with CAN control? As per your answer we can only get the can data from the vehicle using FMB 140 as it supports the LVCAN 200 and ALLCAN300 functionality and we can't control the locking and unlocking mechanisms.Is that correct?
by anonymous

Hello, 

You can check this link : CAN-CONTROL - Wiki Knowledge Base | Teltonika GPS (teltonika-gps.com)

You can find the list of devices that is compatible with CAN Control