FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi, I'm using the car's built-in Fuel to measure the amount of fuel connected to the analog input,but the problem is that the data that goes to the server is very unstable and when displayed on a graph the results are as above.

is there a solution to stabilize the fuel data?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

I can advice the I do not see any picture of graph uploaded as per your mentions. However, from the information you mentioned, the data instability you experience might be due to your vehicle having 2 smaller fuel tanks instead of one. If this is the case, then it would not be possible to acquire accurate data because our device will detect input from both tanks. What makes the voltage jump up and down is due to each tank having its own fuel pump which sends different information to the dashboard where that information is being processed while our devices take the information from the first point of contact where the readings are not processed. This could be a potential issue why you might not receive accurate information.

If you have singular tank, then it might be because you did not calibrate your device accurately, please see our Wiki page here for more information on how to perform calibration calculations.

Kind regards.