FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
I need to make an app that scans for eye beacons and eye sensors and save the informations like Bluetooth Serial number, name, etc to our server. My client will buy bulk amount of both eye beacon and eye sensors and then he sells it to his customers, and he will let his customer to save descriptions of the vehicle/objects along with bt serial number, name etc of  eye beacons/sensors attached with them.

I have few questions.

1. While I scan, how do I only get eye beacons and eye sensors and not other BLE devices?
2. Seems iOS doesn't reveal bluetooth Mac address, instead it shows random UUID. Is it possible to reveal BT mac address without connecting? If we need to connect what characteristics do i need to read?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

EYE sensor supports iBeacon and Eddystone protocols. The device is fully compatible with the Teltonika firmware platform which provides extended

mobdro

myfiosgateway

by anonymous
please share the name of  this platform ? thanks