I am trying to explore the FMB003 OBD device to get data from the vehicle through the OBD port. It has firmware version 03.27.07.Rev.94
I had configured the device based on detail provided on wiki pages.
- Selected OBD as an odometer calculation source
- Enable OBD feature in General OBD settings
- Selected "Auto" as a VIN source in OBD VIN settings
- Enable all OBD I/O elements by selecting them as low priority and in monitoring state
I had tried to test on HYUNDAI IONIQ (AE) (Electric) vehicle.
I need dashboard odometer value through the OBD port but I am not getting a value of OEM total mileage, OEM Fuel level & Vehicle Speed. the device is able to read the VIN number.
Can you please provide help on the below question?
1. Am I missing any configuration to get the above value through the OBD port?
2. Is there any list that provides detail on which vehicles are supported by OBD devices the same way ALL-CAN and LVCAN adapters are available?