FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi all. i have FMC130 device. i fitted unit and it updated its locTion to server. now unit is on the road for days but it will not update its position. i have set ignition source to acceleration as not using din1
by anonymous
Also when i test the unit ggps it replies with the location it firt pinged not the actual location it is in now.

I have checked unit sleep mode is turned off

Server id and port is set correctly and checked and it pinged the server once

It like the device doesnt have gnss reception or know it has moved.

Is using latest firmware.3.27.07

I have noted the timestamp is wrong when it replies though but i have set records to send always without timestamp

Also i have noted setting apn is not possible over sms with truphone sim ?
by anonymous

Have exactly the same issue. 

When the device looses GPRS conectivity is not able to reconnect again. Also ggps command is not sending the right position/time

SMS is working fine. It's just not sending data to server.

Ver:03.27.07_252 GPS:AXN_5.1.9 Hw:FMC130 Mod:4 IMEI:860896050135797 Init:2022-3-9 22:14 Uptime:4845 MAC:001E4242097D SPC:1(0) AXL:2 OBD:0 BL:1.10 BT:4

Configuration:
 setparam 2001:{APN};2002:;2003:;2004:{SERVER};2005:{PORT};2006:1;

RTC:2022/3/9 23:34 Init:2022/3/9 22:14 UpTime:4829s PWR:SoftReset RST:1 GPS:3 SAT:14 TTFF:6 TTLF:6 NOGPS:0:0 SR:0 FG:11 FL:50 SMS:9 REC:2263 MD:0 DB:0

Note: FL field is 50. So is actually triying to connect but something is wrong.

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

We would like to analyze your case, therefore please open ticket in VIP Helpdesk and provide all needed information: device IMEI, firmware version, configuration, answer for getver SMS command. If you don't have VIP Helpdesk login. please contact with your Sales Manager. If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics".
Or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Best Regards

by anonymous
Have exactly the same issue. Just stopped sending data.
0 votes
by anonymous

my issue is also very similair, unable to send data to server. wendy's lunch time surveyzop.com

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi Ricky

Please update the firmware again (v3.27.07) through FOTA
We had same issue and updating firmware has resolved the issue

Regards

Vijay