FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

it appears it is virtually impossible for a small company to get any kind of support for your trackers.

I am based in the UK and because we only operate a small fleet I couldn’t buy directly from you, so I purchased through a company based in the Uk, not Amazon or Ebay, however they don’t provide registration details for FOTA WEB or firmware files. So what actually are small companies suppose to do for obtaining support?

Without any support your products are worthless.
by anonymous
I don't know who you purchased from but I used Vigitech and their support goes far and above the call of duty and I am only an end user who bought a single FMC130 and CAN-CONTROL from them.

They set up FOTA for me on request and I have had firmware upgrades on both devices in the 11 months since I purchased.

Having said that I probably end up with more support questions than a company who owns many more devices but I get swift replies even at evenings & weekends!

By way of coincidence and to give you an example I sent them an email at 11:56 only seconds before I started to reply here and I've just this second received a reply at 12:07

No affiliation with Vigitech other than a very satisfied customer...

-=Glyn=-
by anonymous
Hi,

If you would like to deal with a UK based company that is more than happy to help with bespoke setups, please get in touch and we will see if there's anything that we can do to get things working how you want them.

Please note that it is very difficult to get devices that aren't puchased from us moved into our FOTA portal for us to then grant access - it requires the co-operation of the original supplier.

I hope this helps and if you need any support or devices going forward, please get in touch.

Many thanks

James

VigiTech Solutions (https://www.vigitech.uk)
by anonymous
Teltonika’s website says use the Crowd Support for devices not purchased from them and they will support you, however when you ask a question they reply with the standard response as what was quoted today.

They don’t supply you with authorised dealers when asked, find it too difficult to send an invitation to FOTA WEB, so please tell me where is the so called support they say they offer?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Good day

Please contact your sales manager.

If you don't have any contacts with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill out the form and submit it. Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics". Or you can send an e-mail with a description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Kindly send an email to us and they will answer your queries.

Kind Regards

Maynard