FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Can anyone help with the syntax for immobilizing the vehicle using device FM1110, controlling the relay through DOUT1.

I already sent setdigout 10 - it doesn't work

1234 1234 setdigot 10 - does not work
by anonymous

Hello,

try setdigout 11, hope it works

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB_setdigout

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you very much for your question.

The command format should be as follows: “setdigout ## Y1 Y2” where ##: 0-OFF, 1-ON for DOUT 1 and DOUT 2, respectively. Y1 and Y2: timeout for DOUT1 and DOUT 2, respectively. For example; the “setdigout 11 20 30” command will activate DOUT1 for 20 and DOUT 2 for 30 seconds.

Alternatively, you can also use the following format: “setdigout X Z Y” where X: DOUT#, Z: 1: activate, 2: deactivate, Y: activation/deactivation timeout. For example; the “setdigout 1 1 30” command will activate DOUT1 for 30 seconds.

You can refer to https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMA_setdigout.

Please note: If the immobilizer feature is already enabled, this command will not overwrite the current DOUT state.

I hope this helps. I wish you a good day.

Best Regards,

by anonymous
Hi @enginARISOY
I've been testing several sms scenarios, to see if I could do the immobilization... see below the commands sent and the possible answers

1. <space><space>setdigout<space>11
return: wrong setdigout SMS format!

2. <space><space>setdigout<space>1<space>1
return: invalid format

3. <space><space>setdigout<space>1?
return: DOUT1:SCENARIO DOUT2:SCENARIO

4. <space><space>setdigout<space>10
return: DOUT1:SCENARIO DOUT2:SCENARIO

5. <space><space>setdigout1<space>1<space>5
return: DOUT1:SCENARIO

No command worked, I'm using FM1110
any new ideas?

the command <space><space>getstatus
answer without problems
0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you very much for the information you have shared.

Could you please try the following one? "setdigout 10 20 0" - This should activate DOUT1 for 20 seconds.

Best Regards,

by anonymous

currently we managed to combine the parameter setparam ID # to do the logic we need.

ID = 1903 (this parameter for immobilization ) and ID = 1904 (this parameter for enabling and disabling the immobilization scenario), and it works very well

Other feedback

at least for our test with FM1110 the setdigout,

• <space><<space>setdigot<space>10 to immobilize (set out 1  - high)
  • <space><<space>setdigot<space>00 to disable immobilization (set out 1 - low)

The problem with "setdigout" this disable the ibotton checking list field....

So the "setparam" adapted very well for the purpose.