FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Recently I traveled over 200 km with the navigation led not blinking. I use the device to pay road fees. Does it mean that the device didn't gather any location info? Does the device gather any other location info beside gnss?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello, Sylwek,

Thank you for your question.

Were you able to check information received to your server. Is it displaying the location information? The only way we could determine if the devices was working properly is to check the logs or connect directly to the device via USB and checking configurator status bar.

Please let me know are able to check that information.

Best regards.
Best answer
by anonymous
Unfortunately not. So theoretically there's a chance some information about the cars location we're saved?

I'm a driver, don't know wether my employer has that kind of information.

He did call  the help desk, they said they'll reset the device, and after a whole it did come back online.
by anonymous
Thank you for your feedback.

If the device has an issue with GSM signal, the records are being saved to the internal flash memory. So you should still get all of the records to your server after the GSM signal is re-established. In regards to GNSS signal it may be that the device has lost GNSS fix or there was an internal error with the device. All the other information should not have been lost.

Best regards.
by anonymous
Thank you so much for your help. Best regards.