FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

When I update the firmware sometimes It restarted when it reach 40 second sometimes 5 second, is it normal?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello there,

Good day. Thank you for your question.

May I know if you are referring to the duration for initializing or flashing(updating) of firmware? If you are using the Configurator, for initializing you will be able to see the counter from 0-100 followed by 3 minutes of flashing. If you are using the firmware updater, it will show in percentage and if you using an over-the-air option, FOTA or FOTA WEB will show the status as Running in the status bar. However, if there is any interruption while flashing then the device may enter the boot looping mode. The standard flashing(updating) time is 3 minutes.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards.
by anonymous

Yes Im referring to the duration for initializing or flashing(updating) of firmware, and I see the 3 minutes of flashing when it reach sometimes 40 or 5 seconds, device enter looping mode

is it normal?